Total Pageviews

Contributors

Friday, January 7, 2011

Music of the Game

I worte this a couple weeks ago.


My music plays as I lay thinking of what i've made,
making sure that it's not all in vain,
fellings start to become barred

I've figured out the reason why,
It's because the music doesn't lie,
the girl I thought I loved might not give back the same,
So now all I do is play it safe

Safe is a word for the strong,
But most people would think thats wrong,
They don't listen to the lyrics of their song,
fast or slow it will always come quick

My patience is long only if I dont feel wrong,
all these things make it hurt,
When everybody but one,
is trying to tell you you're wrong

Im a soldier of love,
But I feel like my country doesnt give a fuck,
I try to explain,
only I can feel this rage

The music helps me get through this,
even though I feel stuck,
maybe im wrong and this is all useless pain,
but if it's not then I might just start blaming god

But I knew the game,
so im going to stay and pray hope it's not yet gone,
trying to play the game as an all-star,
untill all the lights turn off,

I try to find the way,
even if it's covered during the game,
I dont want my fear and pain,
make me lose this game

So I pick myself up,
put on the song,
and get lost in the waves,
of my life as I start to stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment