Total Pageviews

Contributors

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Song Of Myself

I celebrate my life,for it be who i be, even though not all the good things come with me, my soul is talking to its self, but sometime it does not want to help

My body and mind are all in one, with my great spirit connecting all of them, but my heart is there with no connection, it still directs me with conviction

My soul goes with all these feelings, but my heart is the one that keeps them beating, one angel above the rest, holds the heart thats in my chest

Although she may not seem divine, Ive seen her greatness overtime, demons try to keep me at bay, but my love will try and defeat them all one day

The one I love is blind no more to my heart and souls open door, but theres one more stone yet to be unturned, but my patience will not be deterred

In my life, friends have been absurd, but there all not ridiculous in so many words, im from a place were darkness reigns, and the light has a hard time breaking the chains

my friends are still blind to the light, even though i try to show them whats right, at the same time i love them with vigor, because there my brothers in there glorious figure

My lifes been great, even with all the downs, but its time for me to take a bow, my childhood is over and done for now, time to be an adult and be very proud

One more thing before I go, Be confident in yourself and don let that go, my love is in reach rather than throw, because of all the discipline and courage I show.

-Jon .H Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment